- 8 oz. Sacchetti (fresh pasta stuffed with pear and ricotta, available through gourmet grocers/markets)
- 2 oz. Julienne prosciutto
- Basil Cream Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Shallots (finely chopped)
- Clarified butter (just enough to coat bottom of pan)
- 1/2 oz. Brandy
- 1/2 oz. Chiffonade of fresh basil
- 3 oz. Cream
- Pinch salt and pepper (to taste as prosciutto can be salty)
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
In hot sauté pan add butter. Lightly sauté shallots, add prosciutto until lightly browned. Deglaze with brandy and reduce until almost dry. Add heavy cream, salt, and pepper, and reduce until nappe (thick enough to coat the back of a spoon without running together). In boiling water, add pasta and cook until tender, approximately 2 minutes. Drain excess water and add pasta to sauce. Reduce slightly more and swirl in whole butter. Serve.
If you want it professionally prepared come join us at the restaurant!
Read full article @ https://whatsupmag.com/dining/the-taste/world-class-in-davidsonville/